Effective Date: September 14, 2015
The Site is not directed at children who are under thirteen (13) years of age and we do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from such children. If you are younger than thirteen (13) years of age, please do not provide any Personally Identifiable Information while using the Site.
Types of Information Collected
- Traffic Data. We may track and/or collect non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Site, such as IP addresses, domain servers, types of computers accessing the Site, types of web browsers used to access the Site, the date and time that you access the Site, the website address, if any, from which you linked directly to the Site, and other similar traffic-related information (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you, but that is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also may aggregate your Traffic Data with similar data collected from other users to help us improve the Site and the services that we provide through the Site. We do not use such data in any way to create or maintain a personal profile of you.
- Cookies. From time to time, we may use the standard "cookies" feature of major browser applications, which allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to the Site. Cookies help us learn which areas of the Site are useful and which areas need improvement. We do not set any Personally Identifiable Information in cookies, nor do we employ any data capture mechanisms on the Site other than cookies. Promotions or advertisements displayed on the Site also may contain cookies. We do not have access to, or control over, information that may be collected by outside advertisers on the Site. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at the Site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
- Personally Identifiable Information. In general, you do not have to provide us with your Personally Identifiable Information to use the Site. However, certain services that we offer via the Site may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you. "Personally Identifiable Information" includes the following categories of information: (a) "Contact Data" (such as your name, mailing address and e-mail address); (b) "Financial Data" (such as your account or credit card number); and (c) "Demographic Data" (such as your zip code, age and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, subscribe to or use any of the services that we offer on the Site, or otherwise complete online forms or surveys, then any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personally Identifiable Information.
Use and Sharing of Information Collected
- Business Transfers. In order to accommodate changes in our business, i2aSolutions may sell or buy, as applicable, portions of our company or other companies or assets, which portions or assets may include the information collected through the Site. i2aSolutions reserves the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from users of the Site, or that we otherwise collect in connection with the Site, including, without limitation, to third parties, in the event of a sale or transfer of assets or of any portion of our business.
Protecting User Information
- Security of Personally Identifiable Information. i2aSolutions seeks to adopt commercially reasonable security measures consistent with industry practice to assist in protecting against the loss, misuse and alteration of Personally Identifiable Information that is under our control. Unfortunately, no security system, or system of transmitting data over the Internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we undertake commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers, the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and i2aSolutions's servers, or any information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the Site. You provide all such information entirely at your own risk.
- Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your user name, password, credit card or other Personally Identifiable Information is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that user name, password, credit card number or other Personally Identifiable Information from your account and update our records accordingly.
- Correcting, Updating or Deleting Your Personally Identifiable Information. If you would like to correct, update or delete your Personally Identifiable Information collected by i2aSolutions, please contact us at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your name, address and/or e-mail address and the nature of your request on your correspondence.
Website Areas Beyond i2aSolutions's Control
- Public Forums. The Site may include interactive forums such as message boards and chat rooms. Please remember that any information that you disclose in these areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information in these interactive forums.
- Third Party Websites. The Site may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
- Special Notification about Webinars and Podcasts. Any webinars and podcasts offered as services to the users of the Site are hosted by one or more unaffiliated third parties. Such third parties may require first time users to input Personally Identifiable Information, such as your name, company and e-mail address. We encourage you to read the applicable privacy statements that control how any such third party handles Personally Identifiable Information that you input to register for the webinars or podcasts.
- i2aSolutions, Inc.
- 1041 Market Street #147
- San Diego, CA 92101
- Attention: Corporate Secretary
- Telephone: (855) 422-2777
- Facsimile: (619) 923-7666
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org